Since everyone has gotten some more time on their hands these days, it gives us the perfect opportunity to exercise some self-care love. Taking care of your mental health requires you to look after your body as well. Taking care of your body in the most kindest and pleasurable ways can boost your self-importance and self-worth. After all, if you don’t end up loving yourself, how can you expect someone else to come along and do it?
What better way to pamper yourself with then going to the spa…OK well that’s not happening any time soon but with companies like The HUGG you can order all your spa needs straight to your bathroom, I mean home.
How to give yourself a ‘stay at home spa facial’
Now it’s time to shower yourself with the love and care that you never seemed to manage to find the time to do so with the endless amount of work and chores. Pick a time and day this for much-needed comfort with yourself in this time of chaos.
Follow the step-by-step for a spa facial at home.
- Let’s start by preparing a CBD infused, caffeine-free herbal tea like this one here.
- Next, set the mood by dimming the lights and setting your favorite playlist.
- Put your phone on silent to eliminate all sorts of distractions.
- Turn on the tap and start running hot water. Add in bath salts to prepare the water allowing the steam to infuse with minerals and fragrance. You can buy your salts here.
- While the salt take a few minutes to dissolve, wash your face with a cleanser suitable for your skin and lightly pat dry.
- Prepare everything you will need on a table near your bath tub so you won’t have to worry about getting up and step into your bath.
- Place a warm face clothing over your face allowing your pores to open.
- Now take off the cloth, lightly patting off excess water. Apply a Clay Face Mask, to draw out the impurities from the skin. You can get yours here. Let It sit for several minutes before wiping away with a clean wash cloth.
- By now the skin on your body is perfectly ready for exfoliation. Dead skin needs to regularly be scrubbed off so newer and younger skin can take its place. Apply CBD Coffee Body Butter Scrub that get rids of dull and tired skin while the essential oils balance the moisture. Scrub, scrub, scrub and rinse off in the shower. Buy the scrub here
- For a more deep sense of relaxation and softness use CBD Massage Oil Lotion. Do this after showering to return the body with its lost moisture. You can splash on the lotion every day and keep showering your body with the love it deserves. Buy the lotion here
- Your feet have earned appreciation and love too, so don’t forget to soak them in a CBD Foot Soak that you can purchase here.
- Finish off the Spa with a replenishing pedicure and CBD cuticle oil like this one here.